Monday, November 15, 2004

Countdown #1

The final number of away messages from Monday: 19
Congratulations to those who had the over. Schanbaum has your money.

Here's the rundown of the day:

#1 - Over/Under on number of different away messages I put up today: 17
#2 - (At this point, it was 9am and I hadn't slept well. I have no idea what this one was.)
#3 - If anyone needs me, I'm the kid asleep on the fifth floor, face down in the torts book.
#4 - Lunch with the cool kids at Subway.
#5 - "Law Clerk Project" Meeting with KB. This class is a joke.
#6 - Henning is looking very "German Terrorist from Die Hard" today
#7 - Listening to D.Rob
#8 - Lane wins the award for "Loudest Comment Regarding Tobey's Question"
#9 - How do I keep getting talked into going back to Waco?
#10 - notbobbyelson (12:16:05 AM): i love you, The Humble Best (12:16:32 AM): i love you too
#11 - Trying so hard to be good.
#12 - Cooking dinner.....yeah, I can cook.
#13 - I think someone killed Mader and replaced him with VH1.
#14 - My friend Andrea is marrying one of the Red Sox. I wish I was marrying one of the Red Sox.
#15 - Got a 24-pack of Lone Star in the fridge. I think it would be both irrepsonsible and wasteful not to drink it.
#16 - Has anyone else noticed that our Contracts and LRW exams are at 8:30 in the morning? What is that about?
#17 - Sitting on my porch, reading The Beautiful and Damned by Fitzgerald, being reminded of law school.....still drinking Lone Star....see what you've driven me to, Cowboys?
#18 - Sam and Bob's Last Hurrah - 11.19.04 - You better be there.
#19 - Everyone just needs to sit back and relax. It's only law school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home