Return to Town
Some more positions have been filled.
Ambassador to Outside World - Sean Flammer
- If any of us get taken hostage, I will send Flammer out there. I mean, who doesn't like Flammer?
Creepy Old Lady Who Lives With All The Cats - Cat Dalton
- Because sometimes, puns are hilarious. This is not one of those times.
Warden of Town Jail - Trey Roberts
- Since we will use as much vigilante justice as possible, the jail won't be full much. But, if you do something stupid - say, you get in a fight at Town's Posse East - you can sleep it off at the Town Jail. But be warned, you will have nothing more than the floor to sleep on and Trey's music collection to listen to. This is great if you like 80s and Europop. If you don't, you will kill yourself by hour two.
Town Pastor - Shawn Cloonan
- Because if you get drunk and tell Cloonan that you secretly think the book of 2 Timothy is full of crap, he won't judge you.
More to come as I think of them.
Ambassador to Outside World - Sean Flammer
- If any of us get taken hostage, I will send Flammer out there. I mean, who doesn't like Flammer?
Creepy Old Lady Who Lives With All The Cats - Cat Dalton
- Because sometimes, puns are hilarious. This is not one of those times.
Warden of Town Jail - Trey Roberts
- Since we will use as much vigilante justice as possible, the jail won't be full much. But, if you do something stupid - say, you get in a fight at Town's Posse East - you can sleep it off at the Town Jail. But be warned, you will have nothing more than the floor to sleep on and Trey's music collection to listen to. This is great if you like 80s and Europop. If you don't, you will kill yourself by hour two.
Town Pastor - Shawn Cloonan
- Because if you get drunk and tell Cloonan that you secretly think the book of 2 Timothy is full of crap, he won't judge you.
More to come as I think of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home