Johnny Notetaker
I was printing out my tort notes this evening and I was amazed at the thoroughness of the early chapters, then dismayed at the steady downward spiral as the semester progressed. I wondered aloud, as I tend to do when in my apartment, "What happened to the guy who took these notes?"
After a careful search, I found him in the back of my closet, next to an old sweatshirt and my Astros Buddy hat. I kicked him a few times and yelled at him for leaving at the end of September. Then he reminded me that I drugged him and left him for dead in Mexico. I apologized, then told him to sleep it off. I'll wake him up again come Monday, if I remember.
After a careful search, I found him in the back of my closet, next to an old sweatshirt and my Astros Buddy hat. I kicked him a few times and yelled at him for leaving at the end of September. Then he reminded me that I drugged him and left him for dead in Mexico. I apologized, then told him to sleep it off. I'll wake him up again come Monday, if I remember.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home